Plan a family vacation you won’t soon forget this March Break in Ontario’s favourite vacation destination. With 10 days of holidays, you will be able to find the perfect jaunt right here in Muskoka.
With cozy accommodations, superb family dining, and tons of fun things to see and do, Muskoka has all the fun you will need for the perfect family vacation. Browse through all of our March Break getaways and find your dream vacation.
Last March Break there was still plenty of snow on the ground to enjoy outdoor recreation, and we are hoping for much of the same this year! Weather permitting, you should be able to enjoy:
- Cross-country skiing; Great trails with rentals on-site; Liv Outside, KOA Muskoka and Arrowhead Provincial Park
- Downhill skiing at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area
- Snowshoeing; Great trails with rentals on-site, visit Liv Outside, KOA Muskoka, Arrowhead Provincial Park and Muskoka Lakes Winery Farm & Winery.
- Horseback riding winter trail rides at Winding Fences Farm
- Dog sledding at North Ridge Ranch
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides at Back of Beyond Equine Centre and Twin Maples Farm
- Snowmobiling; rentals and guided tours available from Muskoka Stay n’ Play Tours