Get out and explore and it will leave you wanting more!
Hike The Lakes – May 1 – 31, 2023
Explore the trails across Muskoka Lakes this May and you have a chance to win 1 of 10 $100 gift certificates to a local Muskoka business of choice. This self-guided scavenger hunt is happening across TEN trails in the region and you access the scavenger hunt via QR code on your smart phone.
How does it work?
- A series of contest signs are assigned on TEN trails across Muskoka Lakes
- Each sign will feature a QR Code to scan providing entry to the contest (online form). Hike the Lakes to win!
- One QR Code per trail (scavenger hunt), 10 chances to win 1 of 10 $100 gift certificates to a local Muskoka business of choice.
- Only one entry per participant per trail. More trails visited, more chances to win.
- Contest winners to be drawn at end of contest and announced on social media.
- Click here to watch us explore the scavenger hunt
- May 1 – 31, 2023
- Township of Muskoka Lakes hiking trails (8)
- Huckleberry Rock Lookout Trail – 2.5KM loop, moderate
- Walker’s Point Lookout Trail -1KM, moderate
- Hazelwood Trail – 2.5KM, moderate
- Hardy Lake Provincial Park – 3KM & 8KM, moderate to difficult – NO SIGN TO SCAN AS IT’S A PROVINCIAL PARK
- Torrance Barrens Conservation Reserve – 3KM, 5KM, 6PM, difficult – – NO SIGN TO SCAN AS IT’S A PROVINCIAL PARK
- Skeleton Lake Fish Hatchery Trail – 1KM, easy
- Weir Lake Trail – 3.6KM, moderate
- Raymond Trail – 2KM/4PM, moderate
- Downtown Bala and Port Carling (2)
- Port Carling Mural Walk – 2.5KM, easy
- Bala Historic Walk – 4.5KM, easy
Click the Google Map Below To See All Trails