The Huntsville Docks will play host to a whole lot of excitement this summer!
July 4, 2019
Concerts on the Dock
This July and August, come down to Town Dock Park in Huntsville every Wednesday at 7pm for FREE live music. Bring a toonie or two for the band, a chair, and a friend! The 2019 line-up includes…
- Nicole Lisa Craig – Wednesday, July 3
- The Hillbirds – Wednesday, July 10
- Northern Light Steel Drum Orchestra – Wednesday, July 17
- Muskoka Concert Band – Wednesday, July 24
- Jack Nickalls and Josie Robinson – Wednesday, July 31
- Billy MacPherson – Wednesday, August 7
- Veronica and Friends – Wednesday, August 14
- Cameron of Lochiel Pipes and Drums – Wednesday August, 21
- Luke Murphy – Wednesday, August 28
Movies on the Dock
Head down to the Town Dock on Friday, July 26, for a FREE screening of the movie classic “JAWS” at the Town Docks. The film will be shown under the open skies on a two-sided screen set atop floating docks provided by Pipefusion.
Dancing on the Dock
Bring your dancing shoes to the Town Dock on Thursday, August 8, to groove to the sounds of big band greats. Local musician Neil Barlow fronts a 10-piece band playing golden oldies. Presented by the Huntsville/Lake of Bays Chamber of Commerce as a Flavours of Ontario event.
Make it a Night Out!
Pair your outing with a bite to eat at one of Huntsville’s delectable dining establishments. Check out Lake of Bays Brewing on Main Street for a casual bite, or book a table at 3 Guys and a Stove for more casual-fine cuisine.
Stay & Play
Content produced in partnership between Muskoka Tourism, the Town of Huntsville and the government of Ontario