- Muskoka Brewery: Wednesdays to Sundays at 12:30pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm
- Sawdust City Brewery: Hourly tours Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 5pm
- Lake of Bays Brewery: Tours on Saturday 12-3 by appointment only
- Clear Lake Brewing Company: Now open 11am – 11pm, stop in for a pint
- Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh and Muskoka Lakes Winery: Tours daily, year round, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Muskoka Roastery: Special show roasts every Friday from 1pm – 2pm
Muskoka is already making quite a name for itself in the craft beer and wine industry, with a number of local establishments receiving national recognition on a number of occasions.
Stop in at their retails stores and sample some of their brews while picking out some swag to bring home and show off. Make sure you take a winery, coffee roastery or brewery tour so you can learn how these amazing brews and wines are made, understand the commitment to quality, and gain an appreciation for their craft.