There are so many exciting events and things to do in Muskoka throughout the August long weekend.
- Muskoka Signature Experience Collection: 31 of Muskoka’s most exceptional things to do!
- Midnight Madness Festival in Downtown Bracebridge
- Sawdust City Music Festival in Gravenhurst
- Session Muskoka Craft Beer Festival
- Pedal and Play in MacTier
- Make a Splash Waterfest in Gravenhurst
- Civic Holiday Fireworks at the Muskoka Wharf in Gravenhurst
- The Artful Garden in Bracebridge
- Private Lives: Dinner Theatre in Bracebridge
- SWING! at the Gravenhurst Opera House
- Toronto All Star Big Band at the Huntsville Festival of the Arts
- The Glorious Sons at the Kee to Bala
- Paul Novotny & Robi Botos at the Huntsville Festival of the Arts
It is time to start planning your August Long Weekend! The Civic Long Weekend in August is almost the half-way point of summer, so don’t miss a great opportunity to get away. Make sure you take advantage of the summer by getting out and enjoying the spectacular summer months in Muskoka. Muskoka is the place to be for your August long weekend festivities. With tons of great events and festivals taking place, there is something to do for everyone!
Looking for entertaining things to see and do like renting a boat, tree trekking adventures, golfing and more? Visit our Things to See & Do page for more information.