Drawing big-names and rising stars from around to the world to downtown Huntsville
The Huntsville Festival of the Arts is a part of the Muskoka Signature Experience Collection, a collection of Muskoka’s must-do experiences!
The Huntsville Festival of the Arts knows how to put on a show, and over the last 25 years they have been doing just that!
From classical to country, blues to bluegrass, jazz to world music, the annual concert line-up features an eclectic mix, drawing big-names and rising stars from around to the world to downtown Huntsville.
The line-up once again delivers up to its billing in 2018, and there are a number of performances here that will blow you away!
- Queen Flash – Saturday, June 30
- Next Generation Leahy – Friday, July 6
- ONES – the Number One Hits of The Beatles – Wednesday, July 11
- Kyung-A Lee – Saturday, July 14
- The Legendary Downchild Blues Band – Wednesday, July 18
- Jim Witter’s Time in a Bottle – Thursday, July 19
- Brilliance – Anglo Canadian Leather Band Tribute – Saturday, July 21
- Brilliance – Anglo Canadian Leather Band Tribute – Sunday, July 22
- Jim Cuddy Band – Wednesday, July 25
- Remembering Stuart: A Tribute to Stuart McLean – Friday, July 27
- Mad Dogs & Englishmen – Wednesday, August 8
- Whitehorse – Friday, August 10
- Doc Walker – Wednesday, August 15
- Goitse – Thursday, August 16
- Matt Andersen – Friday, August 17
- Muskoka Music Men 29th Annual Night of Harmony – Saturday, August 18
Huntsville Jazz Festival
For all those cool cats that dig the sounds of sweet, sweet Jazz, this weekend is a can’t miss. Go back-to-back-to-back nights for the triple trifecta in Jazz performances.
- Jazz in the Garden at Spencer’s Tall Trees Restaurant – Sunday, July 15
- Micah Barnes at the Sands – Thursday, August 2
- Michael Kaeshammer – Friday, August 3
- Oscar Peterson – The Jazz Legend and the Man I Knew – Saturday, August 4
More Fun from the Huntsville Festival of the Arts
- Concerts on the Dock in Dwight – Wednesday, July 4
- Art Splash Free Family Event – Saturday, July 7
- Huntsville Rotary Dockfest –
- Concerts on the Dock in Port Sydney – Wednesday, July 18
Nuit Blanche North 2018
One of Muskoka’s most popular summer events returns to Huntsville on July 28, 2018.
As the sun goes down, the streets come alive in downtown Huntsville for Nuit Blanche North. This bold, interactive multi-arts street festival lights up the night with engaging art displays and unique entertainers.
Where to Get Tickets