Canada Day long weekend is the greatest weekend of the year! We get to celebrate the birth of our beautiful country, and everything that is genuinely Canadian, including spending a summer long weekend in beautiful Muskoka. Whether you are looking for a family vacation weekend, a getaway weekend with you and your friends, or looking to reconnect with a romantic long weekend together, you will find exactly what you are looking for in Muskoka.
With tons of great Canada Day festivities taking place, great savings on accommodation packages, and jaw-dropping fireworks displays taking place all over the region, Muskoka is the perfect place to escape to this Canada Day Long Weekend!
- Walkers Point Marina Fireworks, Gravenhurst, June 29, 2019
- Baysville Canada Day Fireworks, June 29, 2019
- Canada Day Fireworks, Huntsville, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day Fireworks Bracebridge, July 1, 2019
- Wallace Bay, Lake Rosseau, July 1, 2019
Enjoy the fireworks from the water!
- Fireworks Cruise to Walkers Point Marina, Gravenhurst, June 29, 2019
Fun and Festivities
- Canada Day Celebration at Muskoka Lakes Museum, Port Carling, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day Concert & Dance with Toronto All-Star Big Band, Port Carling, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day Celebrations, Minett, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day Celebrations, Gravenhurst, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day, Bethune Memorial House, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day Celebrations, Huntsville, July 1, 2019
- Dominion Strawberry Social & Steam-up Day!, Huntsville, July 1, 2019
- Canada Day Celebrations in Bracebridge, July 1, 2019