Enter to win a Muskoka Getaway Weekend October 18 – 20, 2019.
Have you ever dreamed about a weekend getaway to Muskoka? The time has come. Grab a travel companion, pack your bags and hop on the FLYGTA‘s 35 minute flight to Muskoka. Once there, you’ll grab the keys to your rental car and cruise your way over to the Residence Inn by Marriott for your two nights’ stay. Over the weekend you’ll be spoiled with goodies: tickets to the famous Bala Cranberry Festival, a dinner at the Huntsville Brewhouse, and a performance at the Algonquin Theatre. Some conditions apply.
Read on to learn a little more about this fantastic giveaway and the contest details
A favourite for cottagers and visitors who want to spend less time in traffic and more time on the lake. Convenient, quick, and stress-free, FLYGTA will get you up to cottage country in 35 minutes. Once you have landed in beautiful cottage country, you’ll hop into your rental car that will help get you around the Muskoka towns for the weekend.
Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf
When you arrive at the Residence Inn by Marriott you will check-in for your two night stay with accommodations in one of their well-appointed suites with a walkout balcony and Muskoka chairs, full hot breakfast buffet, all on site facilities including indoor pool and whirlpool as well as high speed internet in your suite.
Bala Cranberry Festival
While you’re here, you’ll receive two passes to the Bala Cranberry Festival, a 3-day celebration of Muskoka’s cranberry, and one of the biggest harvest festivals in the country. The festival offers full days of exceptional shopping, exciting entertainment, and culinary delights, it is one of Muskoka’s can’t miss events.
On Saturday, you will head north to Huntsville for a scrumptious dinner at the Huntsville Brewhouse. Not only are they a popular local brewery and dinner destination, but they are also featured on the Muskoka Cranberry Route, a fun-filled (and delicious) culinary trail inspired by our cranberry.
After dinner, walk next door to the Algonquin Theatre for The Legend of Johnny Cash, starring Jim Yorfido as “The Man in Black” backed by a live all-star band. As an international touring artist, Yorfido has thrilled audiences around the globe with his portrayal of Johnny Cash, which captures the look, charisma and striking baritone voice of Johnny Cash in concert. As a special bonus, Jim will be joined on stage by his lovely, multi-talented wife Pam in the dual roles of Tammy Wynette and Loretta Lynn.
We can’t forget to mention, you HAVE to check out the beautiful fall colours while you’re here. So hop into your rental car and start cruising on ‘Muskoka Time’ – a reference to Muskoka’s laid back and relaxing pace of life – you will be mesmerized by the beautiful fall colours reflecting off the lake, or the feeling of being surrounded by colours on all sides as you drive down a country road. Check out some of our driving tour suggestions that will leave you spellbound.
How to Win this Incredible Getaway for Two
- Comment on our Facebook Post “Win a Getaway to Muskoka for Two” describing why you’d love to win a weekend in Muskoka. The winner will be chosen at random from the comments on the Facebook post.
- Participants in the contest MUST be at least 19 years of age.
- The winner will be selected and contacted on October 11, 2019 and will have 24 hours to accept, or it will be given to another random participant.
- The winner must have self-transportation to Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport for flight departure at 7:00 PM and a return flight scheduled at the Muskoka Airport at 6:00 PM – we are not responsible for missed flights.
- Meals (other than the dinner at the Huntsville Brewhouse) will be at the winner’s expense.
- Facebook is released of all responsibility by each entrant and the promotion is in no way endorsed, sponsored, associated, or administered by Facebook.
Stay and Play