38th Annual Vintage Boat Show
Free Admission Show
July 7 — 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Muskoka Wharf, Gravenhurst
Free parking and shuttle bus service available.
- Bring your family! Bring your friends!
- This year’s theme, Keeping the Passion Alive: A Salute to the Heritage Boat Shops, celebrates our appreciation of vintage watercraft and the men and women who keep them afloat.
- New display of Classic Glass, fibreglass boats from the 50s, 60s, 70’s and 80s.
- We anticipate 100+ vintage boats on land and in water.
- All of the show’s displays will be on the water side of the highway.
- Exhibits and vendors will stretch from the Muskoka Discovery Centre around the bay to the Steamships Offices.
- Other highlights include the Field of Dreams, Flea Market, Vendors Alley, and Vintage Vehicle Display.
- Kids and Classics will be demonstrating their club built Sea Flea raceboats.
- In addition to their regular displays, the Muskoka Discovery Centre will be open to the public for free
- Our Ride Along Program allows members and potential members to take a ride in a vintage boat and chat with the captain about his/her experiences.
- “Boats in Motion” will feature some of the finest and rare vintage boats cruising the waterfront.
- At 2:00 in the Lions Pavilion, enjoy our Fashion Show with clothing provided by Muskoka Bay Clothing and the Muskoka Discovery Centre.
Sorry – no pets; service animals welcome.
For more information, visit their website