Brew Tours is your ticket to the wonderful world of local craft beers. Get exclusive tastings, specialized brewery tours, and highly trained Tour Leaders teaching you the ins and outs of the craft beer industry.
The Muskoka Edition is a chartered tour that showcases three of the main craft breweries within the Muskoka region: Lake of Bays Brewery, Muskoka Brewery, and Sawdust City Brewing Company, as well as The Griffin Gastropub.
From a distance these breweries may seem similar, however, all have very unique histories of how they came to light and made their mark within the Canadian craft industry.
Spending an afternoon with Brew Tours will not only get you the chance to try the best beers that Muskoka region has to offer, it will show you the communities and faces that put these breweries on the Canadian craft industry map.
What’s included in a Brew Tours: Muskoka Edition Tour?
– Transportation to and from the breweries
– Introduction into the brewing process of one off brews to core brews
– A sit down lunch at the legendary Griffin Pub
– Behind the scenes tours of the three breweries
– Scenic travel routes around the Muskoka Region
– Plenty of beer samples at each stop!
For those that like great craft beer, this is a can’t miss tour!
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.