THINGS TO DO & SEE
Best Summer Jobs for College and University Students
Spend your Summer in Paradise (Muskoka)
Muskoka is where it is at during the summertime. Don't just take our word for it, Muskoka has been named by National Geographics as the #1 Best Trip of Summer in the World! Now that is good company to keep!
Why should you work in Muskoka this summer?
- Spend your summer in one of the world's most beautiful destinations
- Find rewarding work, in a fun environment
- Save money for school
- Build your resume, and get great references for future job applications
- Enjoy great perks from your employer
- Summer relocation is easy! Your employer can provide you with resources that will help you find a place to live for the summer months
Most of all, you will create memories that will last a lifetime. When you aren't working, you can discover Muskoka and everything that makes it so amazing ... think beautiful sunsets on the water, waterfront patios, trendy shops, dancing the night away, exciting outdoor adventures, new friends, and the experience of a lifetime.
Muskoka's resorts and attractions are always looking for responsible, energetic, and outgoing individuals to hire for the summer season. Submit your resume for consideration today!
Don't just take our word for it, Muskoka has been named by National Geographic as the #1 Best Trip of Summer in the World! Now that is good company to keep!
Top Places to Work in Muskoka for Students this Summer
Check out these great places to work. All of these properties are in their hiring cycle right now so get your resume in ASAP!
- Rocky Crest Golf Resort
- Sherwood Inn
- Windermere House
- Cedar Grove Lodge
- Severn Lodge
- Clevelands House
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
- Bayview Wildwood
- Bala Falls Pub and/or Moon River Lookout
- Treetop Trekking
- Algonquin Outfitters
- The Portage Store