Named by Golf Digest #15 in the top 30 Courses in Canada, Bigwin Island is a golfing experience like no other. Your round starts with a boat ride to this historic island in Lake of Bays. Once on the island, you will be amazed by this stunning course designed by renowned architect Doug Carrick. The sweeping fairways drape naturally over the rugged Muskoka terrain, exposing glorious lake vistas at every turn and creating a sense of timeless beauty & tranquility. Book a stay and play with their exclusive accommodation partner, Port Cunnington Lodge & Resort, a historic Victorian lodge.
- Available June 15 – 28 and September 5 – October 5
- Breakfast and dinner at Port Cunnington Lodge
- One round of golf per person with cart
- Range ferry service to and from the golf course
- $469 for two people in a one-bedroom suite (regular $655)
- $836 for two people in a two bedroom multiplex (regular $1,185)
- $1,019 for four people in a four bedroom chalet (regular $1,499)
These are exclusive promotional rates, and can only be booked by calling 1-800-840-4036 ext. 1. Must book by June 1, 2017. Limited number of packages available at this promo rate so book asap!
For more information or to book, visit their website