PACKAGES & SPECIALS
Sign up for our Newsletter
Great info about events and specials
Ontario Winter Getaways
Muskoka Winter Getaway Packages
Pictured: Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail
Whether you are searching for a winter getaway for family, a couples winter escape, or a winter weekend getaway package, you will find exactly what you are looking for in Muskoka. With cozy accommodations, and a multitude of fun and exciting winter activities for every age and skill level, it is easy to see why Muskoka has become a favourite destination for Ontario winter getaways.
If you are seeking a fun winter adventure, Muskoka has exactly what you are looking for! Hit one of our quality groomed trails for snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Hit the slopes with downhill skiing, head to the stables and take a trail or sleigh ride, or head out to the lake for pond hockey at its finest. For those that want to try something truly unique, mush away the afternoon with a dog-sledding excursion, or hit the snowmobile trails, where we are highly regarded as some of the best trail routes in Ontario. Whatever your sense of adventure, you will find the perfect activity to embrace and enjoy winter at your own pace.
Winter Wonderland Getaway
Blue Spruce Resort | Dwight
There is no better place than Blue Spruce Resort to celebrate your winter holiday with the breathtaking backdrop of Oxtongue Lake only five minutes from Algonquin Park. Blue Spruce has exactly what you’re looking for by offering you the largest #1 rated housekeeping resort on Oxtongue Lake.
Enjoy your stay in one of our upscale Lakeview Cottages or Suites while cozying up next to the crackling sounds of a wood-burning fireplace or unwind in your own private Jacuzzi tub. Your accommodation comes complete with a fully furnished, fully equipped and spacious housekeeping cottage that includes free WIFI, 32” flat screen satellite TV/DVD and gas barbeque on the deck.
Here you will find an abundance of activities to enjoy around the resort, although it is perfectly alright to do nothing at all.
- Accommodation in a well appointed suite or cottage
- Nordic Skiing & Snowshoe Trails
- Ice Skating
- Ice Fishing
- Toboggan Hill
- Snowmobiling right from your front door OFSC TRAIL 74
- Winter fun nearby (additional charge) includes alpine skiing & snowboarding and dog sledding
Rates: from $141 per night for 2 people
Winter Package for Two
Robbins' Tuktawayin B & B | Gravenhurst
For some people a romantic weekend away isn't a spa package or gazing into each other's eyes over a candlelit dinner. For some it is simply sleeping late, having someone else prepare your breakfast and dinner and getting outside in Muskoka's winter wonderland. Having hot chocolate in a snowbank overlooking a sunlit frozen lake or pond might be just what you need. Enjoy an evening dinner of homemade simple comfort food and curl up with a hot drink or a glass of wine by the fire and watch a movie. This is the magic of Muskoka in winter.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Welcome beverage and snack on Friday evening
- 2 full, hot breakfasts
- Homemade comfort food dinner and dessert on Saturday night
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate available throughout your stay
- 2 rooms available; pick your housemates by inviting your friends!
Rate: $280 per room
Log Cabins and Stone Fireplaces
Cedar Grove Lodge | Huntsville
Individual lakeside cottages with woodburning fieldstone fireplaces on beautiful Peninsula Lake, North Muskoka. All rates include 3 meals per day served in our main lodge dining room. Enjoy skating on a frozen lake, snowshoeing in the woods, cross country skiing on our groomed trails, or relaxing in your own log cabin with a good book in front of a warm fire. Only 10 minutes from the Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail.
- Accommodation in a log cabin with stone fireplace (based on availability)
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All winter activities including use of snowshoe/cross-country ski trails, and the skating rink on the lake
- Unlimited firewood
Rates: from $126 per person per night including all meals. Take advantage of five night midweek packages from $561 per person.
Beautiful Inn, Minutes from Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail, from $68 / night
Rodeway Inn King William | Huntsville
Beautiful and charming Inn, minutes from downtown Huntsville and the Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail. Spend the day skating on one of Ontario's most popular winter attractions, the Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail.
- Accommodation in our clean, modern accommodations
- Free wifi
- Free continental breakfast
- Free coffee
Rates: from $67.15 per night
Nearby (additional costs involved):
- Bring a car load of people to the Arrowhead Ice Skating Trail. Admission is $17 per vehicle
- Go skiing or snowboarding at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area
- Catch a show at the Algonquin Theatre
- Dine at one of Huntsville's delicious downtown restaurants
- Catch live music while sipping cocktails