Harvest 2017 starts September 23!
Harvest is the most exciting time of the year. It’s when we (quite literally) get to see the fruit of our labour! We start two weekends before Canadian Thanksgiving and are usually finished by October 31st. We harvest only once a year. We have 27 acres to pick and produce around 300,000-400,000 lbs of cranberries.
Cranberries are grown and harvested like no other crop in the world. They’re also native only to North America. That makes them a fascinating part of our heritage! Drop by and learn about this unique crop!
• Harvest Hours (until Oct 31): 9-6 daily
• Daily Bog to Bottle Tour @ 11, 1 & 3
• See the harvesting and packinghouse operations
• Enjoy a Wine Tasting
• Shop in The Cranberry Emporium
• Relax on the Patio with a cheese plate & glass of wine
• Sample cranberry goodies at the Cranberry Cafe (Open daily Sept 30 – Oct 15)
• Hike the Trails
• Hunt for Geocaches
• Try kids’ activities like Critter Catching
• All Day Wagon Tours (weekends between Sept 23 & Oct 15)
• Helicopter Rides (weekends between Sept 30 & Oct 15)
• Take the Cranberry Plunge (weekends only, starting September 30)
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.